Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The funniest joke EVER!

THE joke of the century made it into the New York Times yesterday. I used to tell this joke over and over again a few years ago. I told it so many times that I wonder if I should be able to claim "droits d'auteur" (Copyright that is)!!!!! What do you think? If you don't think it's funny, you'll just have to call me and I will tell you the joke over the phone...for the small amount of $9.99 ONLY. But wait, for that price, you will also receive a second joke (the Apricot joke). But wait, if you call within an hour, you will receive my picture autographed. Ok, enough. Here's the link.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You mean the muffin joke is the funniest ever...no way. My boys say this one all the time..."What does King Tut say when he's scared? I want my Mummy!"

jenjakob said...

Elder Prevost!!! I was so happy to see your blog linked to Jessica's blog. We often host Raclette nights at our home. Now that's stinky. Not while eating. While eating, it's delicious. It's just the smell that wafts through the rest of the house. The smell is reminiscent of a dairy barn.

jenjakob said...

Sorry - that's Prevot.

Talyn said...

Hey! I'm so sad that they don't think the joke is funny! I love that joke! It made me laugh again out loud by myself at the computer. Those poor dumb guys at the New York Times.

Kris said...

you've finally made it Baptiste! Who needs baptiste.com when you've got the NY Times working for you?!
Congrats, I'm so happy for you.